“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
Our therapy is individually tailored to you because we understand that your life experience is unique, with your own personal history and concerns.
We use a variety of therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Interpersonal Therapy, two well-researched and highly effective therapeutic modalities, to help understand one’s barriers and achieve their specific goals in mental/behavioral health.
Sensate Focus is an evidenced based therapy modality specifically designed to enhance intimacy and navigate through sex related issues.
In sex therapy specifically, you receive help in gaining a better understanding of:
- Sexual barriers and disfunctions
- Decreasing pain and discomfort/Increasing pleasure and satisfaction
- Lasting longer during sex
- Decreasing guilt/shame associated with Kink/BDSM/Paraphilias
- Education and affirmations
- And more
In general therapy, you receive help in gaining a better understanding of:
- How to change patterns of behavior that cause problems in work and personal relationships
- Better ways to recognize and express feelings
- Choices made, or resolving the indecision on choices yet to be made
- Dealing with transitions, changes, relationship difficulties and feeling stuck
- Sources of irrational fears and anxiety and how to resolve them
- And more.
Our goal is to assist you in achieving and maintaining the pathway to your desired authentic self and present behavior patterns so that you can make needed behavioral changes that will improve your quality of life.
With our array of experience, I’m confident we can help you achieve your goals for therapy and create a better life.